Saturday 30 March 2013

20% off Feather Soft and a freebie

I have a beautiful kit available this week with soft hues of lilacs, perfect for calming those pictures down, this has 20% off this weekend only


You can see the beautiful creations that my team have made below

by Crystal

by DoggiNo

by Franny

by Ruebchensmum

by Sus

I also mentioned on my facebook page if you were a newsletter subscriber i was sending out a freebie this weekend, well below you can see the cute kit i have created especially for you.

I dont know if any of you have seen but you can now get my templates on Etsy, these are exclusive to etsy only and are an amazing bargain.

a selection of them are below.

 





I also have a little freebie for you all taken from my kit Feather Soft


Finally i hope you all have a relaxing Easter and don't overindulge on the the chocolates.


4 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download. I wish you and your family a fantastic Easter...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for both of the beautiful spring freebies that came in my email today! You're very generous

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful cluster luv it especially the dogwood bloom THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

Thank you.