Friday 1 May 2009

New Kit, a sale and some great freebies


Wow, the beginning of the month is upon us again and as always there is loads to tell you about.

I have a beautiful kit in the store today Fresh Forest, this is perfect for any outside layout.





a couple of layouts that have already been done are below



two from jennifer



I also wanted to tell you we have a sale at bits2kits at the minute, all products have 40% off for this weekend only



you will also find my products at acot are also on sale for the weekend

The new mega kit is going into the store and there are some amazing challenges in the forum where you can get you hands on some beautiful products that aren't for sale yet.



Challenge prizes



Well have a loevly weekend and a happy scrapbooking day enjoy :)

1 comment:

Clara said...

Wow! I've never seen your designs before and I have to say you have a really beautiful, artistic unique style! I'll be adding you to my google reader... :) That mega kit looks fun too!