Monday, 7 September 2009

Autumnal Breeze add on and a freebie


Whoops in my haste to get this kit out to you i forgot to sort the add on kit, so today the add on kit is just going into my stores and i also have a lovely cluster frame for you



And i also have a couple more layouts from my ct's to show you

Shayarka






I also wanted to tell you one of my good friends is celebrating her brithday and for the next couple of days you can get 45% off all her products, Happy Birthday Chris, you can see her store here

and finally on to the freebie


image is linked

7 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Lilach Oren said...

Thank you so much! wonderful kit!!

mye said...

such a beautil mini and wonderful LOs!

thanks for sharing!

Donna B. Miller said...

This is such a lovely kit. You have me hoping that fall gets here soon.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 08 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

thescrappywife said...

Beautiful clustered frame! Thank you!