Friday 12 February 2010

Delight and loads of freebies

urgh i have the most terrible cold or record at the minute and just feel like curling up in bed for a week but i have so much to day i don't think that is going to be possible.  Today i have another new kit for you and somemore freebies.

Delight

 

 

now on to the wonderful pages my ct have created for you

Chanell


Sus

 

  

I also want to let you know about the Bits2Kits sale and blog train, Our sale has already started in the store and you can get 30% off all products and an extra 5% off any Valentine Kits that are in the store, this lasts until Monday, we also start our blog train in a few hours and there are some beautiful freebies for you to grab.

 

I also have another freebie for you today, this is a little sampler you can get from my February CU Grab Bag


all images are linked, please stop back later today for my part of the blog train and i am also taking part in another blog train at My Life and Scrap which we are running on Sunday - whew loads of freebies this weekend.  Have a good weekend, and i hope the loved one in your life treats you well :)

No comments: