Saturday 5 March 2011

grab bags opened

I have just opened my grab bags from last month and filled my stores up with so many new goodies it is unbelievable.

So firstly i will show you all the new CU products i have for you this week.

some Dotty overlays
a set of styles

a set of clusters

some layered flowers
and finally some leaves

Now i also opened my Pu bag.

Making Memories is a great kit just to remind you of all those sweet little things,


A nice set of date strips

another new kit So Classical, this is taken from the fab new colors we have decorated our kitchen / dining room, the colors are classy and chic and the pinks really stand out on the black backgrounds,


and finally a set of templates


so these have all come from my February grab bags, i now have the march ones in my store and as an added extra mum2gnt has also given you all a little treat.


A sweet quick page taken from one of the kits and the template set from this months pu grab bag.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

morgane said...

Oh, I've seen your "pu grab bag"... Waouh, I love all elements & papers are beautiful... and the templates are awesome for a story teller ;) and thank you for the QP :)

sas-uk said...

Thank you Morgane