Sunday 8 May 2011

iNSD Products and a fantastic freebie

This is certainly a lot later than what i had planned but due to an accident for my little boy and a stay in hospital i am only getting out the my news for whats going on in my stores of iNSD but you certainly wont be disappointed.

I have 2 new freebies for you and i also have sales in all my stores B2K = 35% 2LP = 30% and ACOT = 25%

I have opened last months PU and CU Grab bags and also both the ones from Easter so i will show you a quick run down of everything that was included.

April PU Grab Bag





I think if i add all the creative team layouts these posts will go on for ever so i have bunched them together, you can find full sized images with the original posts.

I also opened my April CU Grab Bag






so those were last months grab bags i have also forgotten to open my Easter grab bags, so we have my PU grab bag




This set can also be brought bundled up giving you some extra savings.



and my Easter CU Grab Bag




Instead of having their normal 25% off all these have been included in the sale and have 35% off, but you do need to be quick, this offer ends tomorrow.

and finally some freebies for you, This is free for this weekend only, it will then be going into my store, so you have until monday evening to get it for free.

 
Sorry link now removed this will be available in my stores on Friday 


and one final freebie, but this in a way is a set of three, because at Bits2Kits we have created freebies on the same color and scheme, Having fun, this is my part there are also parts from Binty and Sus Designs


Is there anything else?   hmmm

Yes i have added quite a few products to the $2 section this also leaves on Monday so it is the perfect time to add some more of my kits to your collection :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the wonderful kit
XOXO

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very very much for the wonderful freebie!!

Anonymous said...

I love them - thank you so much. I love the colours of "Having fun"!!

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work with us =}