Friday, 4 November 2011

DSD is here

Whoo, Digital Scrapbooking Day is here tomorrow but Bits2Kits are starting their celebrations early and i have some fantastic bargain for you.

I have been working really hard to get some new and exciting products together and so have my wonderful team who i have really pushed to get some beautiful pages created, and they have done a wonderful job as always.  So a special thank you is heading out to each and everyone one of them.

So where do we start, 

My Lottery Ticket, this is something i haven't done before but i am super exciting.  I have bundled up a fantastic product and selling it for $7.00 everyone who purchases it will automatically be entered into a draw to win full access to my store for 3 whole months, and those who have followed me know i create a lot of kits and have a lot in my store.


I am not going to show you what is inside but i can tell you it is really great value for money, there is 1 full kit with 60 elements, 1 cluster set, 1 solid paper set, 1 stacked paper set, 1 set of styles, 1 template set and 1 word snips set.

I have some great pages to show you

 by Dita
by DoggiNo

by MissKait

by MissKait

by morgane

by Ruebchensmum
by Ruebchensmum

I also have some new $2 grab bags

for $2 you get a fantastic new kit, 1 set of scatters and 1 template set.

by Dita

by DoggiNo

 by MissKait

 by MissKait

 by M'Lee

by Morgane

by Morgane

by Ruebchensmum

by Ruebchensmum

by Sus

by Sus

I also have another $2 grab bag this time it is for those looking for CU products, 



I also have some new products out today aswell.

a great set of calendars for 2012







and we have a great collab at Bits2Kits which you can get for free if you spend over $10.00 Make It Special. I made an additional set of dates which you can get for $1.50



I have opened last months grab bag and you can now get the whole set of My Moments in the store.









You will find that my stores have 35% off this weekend, this is my largest amount discount of the year so you can grab some great bargains, 

and finally i do have a freebie for you all, this is a little extra to my $2 pu grab bag




Have a funtastic weekend i will be back tomorrow with yet another freebie ( this time part of a blog hop ) and some great chance to win some coupons




6 comments:

katkreations said...

thank you so much for sharing this adorable little kit! and for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for this wonderful gift!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Nov. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

etherealfire said...

Lovely share - thanks so much :)

DoggiNo said...

Weeh, I'm running so behind on my blog reading, but I'm so glad that I didn't click "Mark All Read" ! What a nice surprise. Thanks for the freebie add on !