Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas !!

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all get what you wish for,

I have just popped in really quickly today as Christmas is the only day we are NOT allowed the computer on, but i really need to bring you these freebies.

Firstly, here is a little Christmas gift from me,


It is also our final day of the Christmas Countdown at Bits2Kits, there is a whopping 35% off everything in the store and if you have been following the freebies here is our final gift to you


I hope you have enjoyed the past 12 days, this freebie and the 35% sale will be available for the next 48 hours.

And finally, I hope you all have a lovely day, and check back in the New Year for some new great products from me.



2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Kait said...

Thank you very much, Sarah! Wishing you a merry Christmas, a happy New Year and much success in the coming year.