Friday 1 June 2012

New Grab Bags

We have finally moved to our new house but we still do not have internet, so far we have been without it for over a week and we have another10 days to go before we get the engineer round but i have found ways to over come it.  Luckily i put all my new products into my stores before we started the move so i am still able to bring you some great new kits.

So this week i have some new grab bags for you, firstly i have my June PU grab bag, this is a very bright versatile kit that you will keep coming back to over the summer months.


As you can see from the preview there really is a splash of color included in the kit, if you want a bigger idea of what is included take a look at these beautiful pages for inspiration


by DoggiNo

by Miss Kait

by Miss Kait


by Miss Kait

by Miss Kait

by Ruebchensmum

I also have a new CU grab bag out today


Inside you will find 5 brand new products all created by myself, these include an overlay set, a cute birthday themed template set, 1 doodled border set and 2 extraction sets, 1 a mixed set with various ribbons and flowers and a beautiful tape set.

These are on special this month only and have a great saving on them.

I still wont be back to normal next friday as my internet isn't connected until the 11th but i will try and bring you my new products as soon as i can.



No comments: