Friday 12 October 2012

New Products all with 25% off

What a week, firstly i must appologise for not updating my blog with the latest releases from last week i had a virus warning attached to my blog from an outside link, thankfully it is all sorted out now but it did delay me.

Anyway that is all behind me now and i am going to show you both this weeks and last weeks new releases and i have put them all on 25% for this weekend.

You can all these products at either B2K's or DSB

Bright Side of Life, this has been taken out of my September PU grab bag


Stamps

Word Snips

Alpha

Bundle

I also have 5 new CU Products for you from my September CU Grab Bag

CU Arrows

CU Sewing

CU Wild Nature

CU Wooden Flowers

CU YoYo Flowers

Now on to this weeks new kit, Say it Loud, this is a funky kit perfect for everyday photos.


and to show you how versatile it is here are some fantastic pages 

by Crystal

by DoggiNo

by Kellie

by Cybelou

by Franny

by Sucali

If you haven't taken a look at Bits2Kits this month the new challenges are out and this month i am hosting a template challenge.


Have a great weekend

No comments: