Friday 18 April 2014

Easter sale and 4 days of freebies


Easter is nearly here and i have some excited children waiting for the Easter Bunny to come, but before the big day I still have plenty of things to do and some exciting news to bring to you all.

Recently I had a OKC for a my new kit this week and I have just taken on some new members for my Creative Team, a couple of them a old friends of mine who have worked with my kits over many years, so I would like to welcome AnikA and Brandy back to my team and I have also taken on Tia and Yvette AKA Princessa, you will see  lot more layouts from them all 

Now on to this weeks new kit,Ii have been on a bit of  kick with designing at the minute and have really enjoyed creating this fresh and exciting new kit for you all - Spring Feeling




are you looking for inspiration, I have loads to show you with this kit

for  more detailed view of the images, please see my facebook page

This weekend I also have a sale in my store you get 25% off all weekend for everything in my store


and since it's easter and i can't give you all an egg, i though i would give you a freebie instead, there are 4 days worth of freebies all taken from this kit


today you can get this part


I hope you all like it, come back tomorrow to see what part is available

2 comments:

Pam K said...

This is a lovely mini kit - thanks for sharing it with us!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} bunches..