Tuesday 29 July 2008

Cloudy Reflection

I have a georgous new kit that i absolutely adore, it was made with my nan in mind, unfortunatley she passed away a month ago and this is for her.

You can get it with 25% off for its first week.


I have also made a couple of border sets, these are perfect for any layout, just grab your favourite paper and a photo and choose a border, this is a really simple but effective way to jazz your page up.


I also have a set of quick pages all you would need to add is your photo.


Here ia my layout i made with this kit, it was of my nan at a family birthday party, but a happy memory all the same


And these layouts are from the brilliant B2k's ct girls
The above one was created by Kris Ann
and the one below by Alisa
we have a lovely one from Angela and the next 2 are from amanda

If you want to leave anyof these girls love, you can click on the image to take you straight to the gallery


No comments: