Thursday 5 November 2009

Krafty Christmas, and loads of news

If you don't know it is National Digital Scrapbooking Day this weekend, and there are many treats instore for you.

starting tomorrow we have our store blog train and i can tell you, you are in for some great freebies.



We also have a sale starting in the store today and you can get 40% off all my products, I also have 2 new grab bags coming soon PU and CU both with only be $1 and i have a brand ew kit to show you today.

Krafty Christmas









I have also made this sweet little cluster frame for you from this kit



and there are more to come over the weekend, with some great layouts from my CT's

6 comments:

Kizzy said...

What a lovely new kit you have, it looks great!

Hugs, Kizzy

Nikki said...

Cute kit! I love the alpha!!!

amy said...

fun - love the alphas, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Kris Ann said...

wow, this is so gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

this is such a great frame cluster. However, I have a question for you. Rapid Share says this link can only be downloaded by a paid member of rapid share. It looks like others have downloaded it. Do you know what I might be receiving that message? I used to have Rapid Share, but I don't anymore as I prefer 4shared.

No biggie whatsoever, I just wanted to know if Rapid Share was having problems, or if indeed, I needed to become a member of rapid share to download this link.

Thanks again! I love this Krafty Christmas kit, it's faaaabulous!!!!

Hugs,
Candi