Friday 20 November 2009

Lots of kits and a freebie

This week has been so hectic, with loads going on at school and T.J taking part in the Gangshow with Cubs, i don't know if i am coming or going. Anyway i have a few releases to show you today,

Firstly my latest kit Little Star, this is a delicate kit perfect for those new born photos but as you can see from my C.T's you can use older photos aswell.






 I have some beautiful pages to show you from my fabulous C.T's



Brooke




Sandy





Sus






I have also opened my PU Grab Bag this week and the mini kits are all available to purchase seperatly

Be Happy



 

 

Brooke

 

Chanell

 

Sus

 

Giving Thanks



 

Brittney



Brooke





Chanell




Sandy




And Finally Little Gem







Brittney



Brooke




Chanell




Sandy




I love the colours in these mini kits, so keep an eye out i might make some full kits up

And finally a little freebie for you



available here

I have another christmas kit for you next week, here is a little sneak preview for you



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Nov [LA 04:38pm, NY 07:38pm] - 21 Nov [UK 12:38am, OZ 11:38am] ).

deltalady6 said...

Lovely frame, thank you!

Elsina said...

Love your style! Made a layout with Be Happy: http://www.coolscrapsdigital.com/csdgallery/showphoto.php/photo/6456