Saturday 13 November 2010

Birthday celebrations and a freebie

It is my birthday in a couple of days so i thought it was time to create a multi purpose birthday kit, the colors in this work wonderfully for any birthday you want to scrap and it even co ordinates with one of the kits in my November PU Grab Bag, which was purely accidental and one of my girls pointed it out to me.

Any way on to the kit Cupcake Sweetie.


and the girls have created some stunning pages for you

MelCrea

M'Lee

Sus


I also just wanted to remind you, there isn't long left to get the remirement bundles of mine at Bits2Kits, they are leaving the store in the next coule of days for ever

and finally on to the freebie, this wonderful cluster set was created by Chanell, and you can pick it up on her blog.

and finally, finally keep and eye out on my blog or facebook page on Tuesday for an extra special treat.

No comments: