Saturday 27 November 2010

Christmas Joy, sales and freebie

With the sprinkling of snow we had over night i feel a little bit more festive, but i really think it needs to warm up a bit, i am fed up of doing the school run and freezing myself stupid.

anyway back to matters in hand, i have my first christmas kit for you today Christmas Joy, it isn't the tradition colors but works wonderfully with your pages.


and the girls have made some stunning pages for you

MelCrea


Sus


I also have a great cluster freebie with this kit you can find it at the bottom of the page. There are also a couple of other sets i have in my stores this weekend.

2011 Calendar Templates


and some 2011 Calendar Dates


And i know many of my friends are celebrating thanksgiving and black friday so this weekend you can get 30% off at my stores.
and now finally the freebie you were all waiting for


I will be back next week with brand new grab bags for you so jeep an eye out for them and hopefully some more snow :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tammy Gary said...

TY! It is beautiful!