Saturday 4 December 2010

Lots of new goodies and some freebie

Whew the beginning of the month is always hectic, with grab bags leaving and arriving, i have so many new things for you.

Lets start with the new bags, firstly i have a brand new CU Grab Bag for you, this has 5 brand new commercial use products inside.


I also have this month's PU grab bag for you, there are 2 brand new full kits, 1 elements set and 1 printable set.


My creative team have used the items inside to create this stunning pages.

MelCrea

M'Lee
Sus


I have also opened last months bags and the products are now in my stores, from the CU bag there was







and from my Personal Use bag, i had





whew i told you there was a lot, now onto the freebies, i have 2 for you today, firstly this is a little add on to the Bits2Kits mega - Christmas Wrappings


and these are a couple of quick pages taken from the kits that are included in my PU Grab Bag


and i nearly forgot back by popular demand are my retirement bundles, i had so many people contact me after these had finished i thought it would be best to bring them back for you, you can find them here but this time they really wont be around for long

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Dana said...

Thank you for the beautiful pages.