Friday 17 December 2010

The calm before the storm

So you've done the shopping, got everything wrapped and the children have finished school.  If anyone is actually this ready they need to show me how to do it :)

But if you do find some time for some quiet time this kit is what you need, with frosty cool blues and whites, this kit will make any photo look wonderful especially if there is a bit of snow hanging around.


and I also have a cute set of quick pages as well.


and this week I have some fantastic pages to show you


MelCrea


M'Lee
Sus


See I told you they were beautiful.

This is my last kit for the year, I will be back with some new fantastic Grab Bags on the 1st of January and keep and eye on my blog for some festive freebies coming next week.

So I would like to thank you all for your support throughout the year and I can't wait for you to see the delightful goodies coming next year.

No comments: