Tuesday 13 September 2011

Today New CU products

Instead of hitting you all at once with my new products I thought I would save all the new CU products for another day, so here is what was included in my August CU Grab Bag

Bag of Ribbons

A great set of assorted ribbons with 8 patterned and 6 plain ribbons all in their original colors

sas_cu_bagofribbons_pre1

Stacked Clusters Vol 4

Another set of stacked clusters waiting for you to add your embellishments and papers to.

sas_cu_stackedcluster4_pre1

Stained Papers

These are a little set of distressed and stains on them

sas_cu_stainedpaperover_pre1

Pattern Overlays 8

A great set of layered patterned overlays waiting for you to add your own personal colors to

sas_cu_patternover8_pre1

Robots

These cute robots are a great addition to any kit you create.

sas_cu_robots_pre1

do I have a freebie for you today?

I think I might have, here is a cu overlay for you

sas_cu_free

That is all for this week, I have a great new kit coming this week and you can have a little sneak peak tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sus Designs said...

Wonderful Sarah. Thanks :D

Sus