Saturday 11 February 2012

Floral Love new kit and freebie

Did you know that Bits2Kits have a sale on at the moment?  you can get some amazing bargains but it is only on for this week



I have a brand new kit out today perfect for girly pages, the soft pinks and creams work wonderfully with the greenery. 

Floral Love


and I have some wonderful pages the girls have created with this kit to show you

by SAS

by DoggiNo

by Manuel

by MissKait

by Morgane



by Ruebchensmum

by Ruebchensmum

by Sus

I also have a little freebie for you, this is a cluster set taken from this kit











1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 11, 2012. Thanks again.