Friday 17 February 2012

New kit and final days of sale

Hello everyone, I want to show you my new kit this week but first I need to remind you all the final few days of the sale are on at Bits2kits, everything finishes on Sunday, so if you are looking for a particular kit then now is the time to look at my store.

Now on to today's release, this is kit about one of my favorite things Cup Cakes

Cupcake Love


It looks good enough to eat, I also have a set of clusters to accompany it.


and I don't think I am the only one who likes Cup Cakes, just take a look at the yummy pages the proof is there

by DoggiNo


by Manuel

by Manuel


by Miss Kait

by Miss Kait


by Morgane


by Ruebchensmum

by Ruebchensmum


by Sus

by Sus

I will back tomorrow to show you what was inside my January Grab Bag, but don't forget I still have this months grab bags in store, they really are a bargain.








No comments: