Friday 6 July 2012

Loads of new products this week

I have opened up my grab bags from June so today i have loads of fantastic new products for you, these are available in both my stores and have specials on for this weekend only.

Firstly my PU Grab Bag had a beautiful and bright summery kit that had loads of extras to accompany it.

All the Little Things


alpha


border strips


Journaling Strips


Quick Pages


and if you love the kit as much as i do and are looking for even bigger savings, i have bundled the whole set up at an amazingly low price.


I also have opened my CU Grab Bag and inside were 5 brand new products that every designer would love to have in their stashes.

Doodled Borders


Masking Tape


CU Mix Up 3


CU Overlays Vol 7


CU Party Time


I also have a little CU freebie for you, these have been taken from some of the new products above.


Dont forget i have brand new grab bags in my store this month, they are both at a really low price.

No comments: