Sunday 15 July 2012

Packing Boxes

I bring you a kit that is perfect for those who have moved or a in the middle of moving house.  Having done this myself just recently i know how stressful it is and you certainly wouldn't want to scrap while you were in the process of moving but once you are settled in your new home it is the perfect time to get all those emotions down.

Packing Boxes


journaling cards


i also have some great pages to show you both about moving and other situations showing you how flexible this kit can be

by DoggiNo

by DoggiNo

by Kellie

by Marnel

by Ruebchensmum

by Sucali

by Sus

I hope you can find this useful for your own needs.

1 comment:

Andy Bostick said...

I'm not sure if I see the importance of this packing kit you are talking about. I'm not saying it's bad. I just don't think it's necessary.