Saturday 12 May 2012

Blog Hop and Daily Inspiration #21

We are celebrating DigiScrappers Brasil 6th Birthday this month and to kick it all off i am part of the first blog hop, we have gone for a summer feeling to our part.

You can grab this on my facebook page ( under blog hop )


I also have another daily inspiration for you, the weather is warming up and so are the colors


and today is the final chance you can get 30% off at Bit2Kits, my $2 grab bags will also be leaving tonight also so this is your final chance to grab a bargain

have a great weekend.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 12, 2012. Thanks again.