Saturday 26 May 2012

Blog Hop time and $2 Sales

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Bits2Kits, Happy Birthday to you,

well it is a good job i am not singing it to you :) but i am bringing you some great specials today, including 30% off my products in the store


I also have 5 products that will be only $2 for the next week, they include

Itty Bitty Buddy

 

Beautiful Life

New Blooms


I am Me


Party Time


and finally we are taking part in a blog hop, you should have come to my blog from Cornelias blog, if you have got lost on the way there is a full list in the forum

Here is my part


Your final stop on this hop is the Bits2Kits facebook page, where you can get the last part, i hope you have enjoyed the freebie and dont forget to check out the forum this weekend we are giving away lots of coupons  and they are really easy to get

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

fl_connie said...

Thanks so much! This is awesome!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you...

Julie E. said...

Thanks for sharing. Very cute!

Scrapcoco said...

Thank you so much, this kit is just fabulous !

Dawn said...

Many thanks!! Best wushes!

Carole said...

Thank You
Love your kits
You can see my layout on my blog
http://www.carolescrap.blogspot.fr

Derek D said...

This is aa great post thanks