Saturday 5 May 2012

Freebie Time - Happy NSD 2012

Happy National Scrapbooking Day everyone, I wanted to hold off on this little freebie for you until today, but I do realise you will be busy collecting all the other fantastic goodies on offer.

So this is a really quick post, just to give you this freebie which accompanies my $2 NSD Grab Bag


Inside there is also a folder with some great extra goodies for you.

I also wanted to remind you if you hadn't had a chance to look at Bits2Kits blog hop now is the time, it starts off in the store with full information in the forum, we will also be starting a scavenger hunt shortly where everyone who takes part can get a coupon for the store.

Dont forget if have sales in my stores today, 30% off at bits2kits and up to 40% off at DigiScrappers Brasil

Have a fantastic weekend, i am off to shop

6 comments:

DoggiNo said...

Weeh, such a cute add on !! Thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Another fab freebie!!

myabelle said...

yeah. it's been a crazy weekend of fun. thanks for adding to it.

myabelle said...

what a cute mini! thanks for the lovely gift...for sharing the gift of your talent and time so unselfishly.

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the adorable mini! Just found it - iNSD was crazy!