Friday 4 May 2012

NSD Goodies

Happy NSD everyone, I really have some treats for you today, firstly I have two new grab bags which are only $2 until the 12th of May.

PU

and I have a CU one for you as well


and this is also the final stop for the Bits2Kits blog hop, you should have come from my facebook page which has a freebie on the exclusive tab, and here is the final part for you


If you have missed any stop you can find the full list here I have some additional images for the bags which i will bring to you over the weekend, oh and i have my store on 30% off at the minute, so why not take a look and see if there is anything that interests you.


Have a great weekend snapping up all those deals 

2 comments:

DoggiNo said...

Thanks for you the lovely paper Sarah !! Such great colors.

Anonymous said...

thank for the wonderful addons and hop goodies
I am off to pick up that grab bag and do some browsing in the store
have a wonderful weekend